I’m honoured to announce that I’m a Brand ambassador for Poppy Apparel. You can use my code “KESI” and get a 10% discount here.
So in honor of this I thought I’d do a 73 questions inspired by the popular Vogue video series, so here goes:
1. What are you most excited about these days?
Truly living my best life.
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
I want to say Christmas but it’s really Easter because that’s when Marbana is and that’s the best party of the year.
3. Favorite season?
We don’t really have seasons here but I like when its really hot and you have to turn the big fan on. If you know me well, you know I hate cold and snow.
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
I hardly go anywhere tbh, I’m always working but I do love a good trip to the mountains on a Sunday.
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
I love to curl up in my bed and watch YouTube videos. I only watch the news.
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
Honestly, I’d love to switch lives with one of the richest female billionaires in the world and I don’t mean Kylie Jenner.
7. What is the best thing that happened this year?
Being nominated as Digital Influencer by Digital Jamaican was the best thing that happened to me so far but the year isn’t over year. See the post about it here.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
I promised myself I’d go harder than ever this year, so there are a lot of sleepless nights.
9. What’s your favorite exercise?
Exercise? Honestly, don’t have the time but if i had to choose, it would be swimming. I was on the swim team in high school.
10. Best way to decompress?
11. What’s your favorite country to visit?
Omg, that’s hard. I love New York but then I practically grew up there. It does give me all the feels.
Wish you were in New York? Get a mug here
12. Last country you visited?
Miami. I lived there for two months.
13. Country you wish to visit?
I’ve always wanted to go to Santorini. I believe I will live out my last days looking at that blue ocean.
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream?
Coffee. I’m obsessed with anything coffee.
Speaking of coffee, here are my faves:
15. What makes you smile the most?
Money. Lol. SEND ME SOME
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world?
Getting DMs from people saying that you’re awesome and they love your content.
17. What is the cutest thing in the world?
18. How do you know if you’re in love?
Don’t know her. Don’t want to be her.
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
I would absolutely die to see Prince in concert. Hands down. I mourned for three days when he died.
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
A Tiffany’s bracelet. All the Jersey girls were wearing them when I was in college.
Get one like it here
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
I would not call myself the most fashion forward although I used to be but I did love 90’s supermodel fashion back in the day.
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Eat Pray Love. I read the book first and then saw the movie. I could watch it over and over.
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
Omg. 101 Dalmations?
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
I would love to talk about the amazing content creators in Jamaica doing some amazing things. And when I say content I mean film, movies and music videos too. Not just photography.
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
I would love to be able to read people’s mind.
26. What is the skill still unmastered?
I still don’t know how to ride a bicycle. Long story.
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
The check cleared.
28. Do you like surprises?
Yes, actually my former boss gave me a birthday party in December (my birthday is in August) Wanna buy me a birthday gift? Here’s my wishlist.
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be?
30. Do you like cupcakes?
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes?
I baked cupcakes for my daughter’s class for Valentine’s Day one year.
But, I prefer cheesecake. Buy my fave here
32. What’s your favorite desert?
More cheesecake here
33. Is there a desert you don’t like?
Vanilla cake. It’s so vanilla.
34. What’s your favorite bakery?
Anywhere that sells croissaints. There’s actually French pâtisserie downstairs from where I used to live in Park Slope in Brooklyn
35. What’s your favorite food?
It’s a toss up between Italian and sushi.
Get an Italian gift basket here
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Is there mackerel rundown? Not really a fan of ackee and saltfish.
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
38. Favorite color?
Buy a cobalt blue Corkcicle tumbler here
Buy a cobalt blue ring here
Buy a rare cobalt blue Chanel bag here
39. Favorite superhero?
40. What do you usually order in your coffee?
I used to drink only lattes but, sometimes you just need that caffeine so regular coffee with condensed milk.
But if I’m feeling fancy, I buy
41. Who is the last person you texted?
My former student Tashi
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in Kingston?
I love going to the National Gallery, I used to volunteer there on Saturdays.
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
44. What do you love in your pizza?
I’m one of those pineapple goes on pizza kinda gals.
Buy a pineapple towel here
45. Favorite drink?
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
47. What’s your favorite band?
I’m all about Maroon 5.
48. Favorite solo artist?
Post Malone for sure. Sunflower is on repeat.
49. Favorite lyrics?
50. If your life was a song what would the title be?
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
52. Do you have a tattoo ?
A swallow on my left ankle.
53. To be or not to be?
That is the question.
54. Dolphins or koalas?
55. How do you like your coffee?
With condensed milk.
56. What’s your favorite curse word?
I don’t curse. lol.
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom?
58. Diamonds or pearls?
Buy me some.
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
60. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry. No heat on these curls.
61. Heels or flats?
Omg. Flats most definitely.
My fave flats are ballet
62. Pilates or yoga?
63. Jogging or swimming?
Swimming. Hate to sweat.
64. One thing you can’t live without?
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with?
67. What’s your favorite sport?
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
I use a face mask once a week. That’s it.
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
The colour black.
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
I bought a pair of Prada sunglasses once. Purely overrated.
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
72. What is your favorite book of all time?
The Alchemist by Paulo Cuehlo. Changed my life.
73. What is something you always travel with?
Coffee Travel Mug